Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

HELP!!!!

868 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Nashotah7 
#1 ·
Alright guy im experiencing some real trouble. So earlier this weel i could nt be more excited about my truck. just got the chip installed and put the stancor relay on today. Took it for a test drive after i put on the relay and let it sit in the cold for about 9 hours and fired right up. The EBPV made its noise like it always does and i take off down the road, quarter mile down the road i keep hearing the noise the EBPV makes and if i give it some gas it goes away. I drive it home and pop the hood and the nipple where the line from coolant container hooks into the radiator is snapped off and theres coolant everywhere and the lines hanging down. Does this have to do with the noise im hearing and ive heard unplugging the EBPV, and what about the radiator deal. Do I have to Buy a new radiator or what?

#6 ·
If you were to drive for an hour and stop and turn the truck off, and then restart it, it would stop the noise. Even after 15 minutes sometimes, depending on how cold the air temp is outside. But if you want to stop the noise and not unplug it because you live in a cold climate......get yourself some J.B. Blaster and spray the linkage rod at both ends, then manually move that rod until it is freed up (they will get rusty) and then you won't have to worry about that noise. Thats it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.