Stolen F350 Alert - Seattle - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
911 Urgent Situations Emergency Forum , Need Help Fast ? Post Here ! Urgent Topics Only

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stolen F350 Alert - Seattle

Stolen F350 Alert - Seattle-2006-ford-f350-001.jpg

My 2006 F350 Lariat 4x4 pickup was stolen this Saturday night/Sunday AM from the Hampton Inn in Tukwila, WA. It is a SB Extended Cab, White with Silver lower trim. Gray Leather interior. Chrome 20" Rims with Toyo Mud/Snow. It has a tool box in back/spray in bedliner. If anyone sees, contact Tukwila PD at (206) 433-1808 or 911.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Click image for larger version

Name:	2006 Ford F350 001.jpg
Views:	5341
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	81010
Attached Thumbnails
Stolen F350 Alert - Seattle-2011-004.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Vehicle Recovered

My vehicle has been recovered by the Puyallup PD and with minimal damage. I am on my way to retrieve it and have the ignition replaced (thieves hotwired to steal). Hats off to Puyallup and Tukwilla PD for getting the word out and to Powerstroke.org for having this forum available as a tool!!!

FTM
Old 03-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sweet

glad they found your truck.
To help you get the word out faster in the WA/OR area where we can see it easier please look at the links in my signiture.

We have a great group of people here that are very helpful and freindly

Are you a local to Seattle or passing through?

Edit: nevermind, I saw your profile says WA... you should think about joining our group if your at all interested
Old 03-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Truck Back

I appreciate the invite and will take you up on that on the group. Hopefully, I will never have to announce it stolen again. I am taking steps to prevent that, but you never know. We are in Ellensburg, but are considering moving to somewhere north of Spokane or Sandpoint. Truck just went into local Ford dealer (Kelleher), per insurance company to get ignition replaced along with rear sliding window (point of entry). The best that LE can figure is that they stole it to move something, possibly another stolen vehicle because it had stolen plates from something else and it came with a hitch ball that I don't use. The only other inconvenience is that they took everything not nailed down in the cab including the snacks I had hidden! Good to have it back, though, I like the 6.0 along with the older styling and have spent money to debug it and would have to go through all that again on any replacement vehicle.

I'll check out your sites. Do you have any get togethers coming up?

FTM
Old 03-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Yes we do have a GTG actually

Nordstroms Wrench Day April 6th

We would be glad to have you
and the move to the Spokane would be neat. It sure is less hassle then the Seattle area
Old 04-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Premium Member

WOW I realize this was a while back but I am SO glad you got your truck back. I am in the process of restoring one that was broken into. The thieves failed to steal it, so instead they ripped the tvs out of the head rests and took a knife to every part of the interior destroying everything including the lariat seats which are proving to be one of the harder things to get. it has an hpop and battery issue and the old owner was going to have it taken to the shop in a couple days and that is probably what saved it form being stolen.
At any rate I am glad to have the truck and am learning a lot about getting her ready to roll form this forum.
Thanks to all for the enormous amount of great information on about everything. the only thing I have not found so far is a review of the dorman oil cooler I am buying. It looks like a new replacement for stock and I am just not able to spring for the bulletproof cooler yet, with everything else I am forced to fix just to get her on the road.
thanks again everyone for knowing more than I do on these and I hope to enjoy my truck for years to come
Found a thread on the dorman sounds too risky for me I am just going to try to sell a kidney to buy the BPD . One and done as life is too short to spend under the truck I should be IN
are these something that get stolen alot? I might look into a security system for this truck?!?

Last edited by john galt; 04-19-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: found more info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.