Join Date: Oct 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Coolant Temp sky rockets
I'll make it short.
1. Got the truck around a month and a half ago. Had diagnostics ran on it, everything was perfect.
2. Got the SCT Tuner with Vivian's Looney installed exactly one week ago.
3. The last couple days my fan started turning on, but then off shortly after. Temp's have been in the 50's...
4. Left today for Tampa (home)...OEM coolant temp gauge pegged all the way in about 10 min. Running 70 on I75
5. It's at the dealer now, they said it's most likely my cooler, no kidding.
6. They also said they would check my gaskets, now if they call me back and say I need them, how can I be sure? Truck wasn't blowing any smoke, just hot. I am active duty and my leave ends today....this blows!!!! Now I'm stuck in Warner robins, ga until my truck gets fixed.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F-250, EC, SRW, SB, FX4
Studded and stuff