newbie needs parts and help
i bought crashed f250 7.3 t -94 and i have been building it for 3 months. work starts at may so im bit of horry to finish this truck.
now i have stambled into wall. i need spear parts really bad.
i live in finland and here is nobody that sels used usa car parts.
new ones cost here 10x---->50x as much that in usa. so could anyone please help me. where can i find these parts used or cheap and new.
car has front damage. previous owner run over honda civic at 60mph...
i am missing few parts so here is short list what i need very badly.
(bare whit me. im not 100% what are the right terms for these parts. i hope you still get the idea)
- 4x4 free wheel lock system passanger side and assembly blueprints, pictures... (is there any sense upgading front axel in airlock system??).
- front bumber (inner stuff and out shell)
- grill, original or tuning
- both head lights and blinkers, original or tuning
- hole break system at passanger side
- i tought that i lift the truck up whit 3" block's and 2" body lift.
what parts do i need for that??
* longer stearing wheel pole thing
* adjustment for the wheel angle
* longer u-bolts and longer bolts on chassy
* and the block's
(do i need anthing else in this lifting project?).
or is it better just to buy full 6" kitt whit leaves and so on? if yes where can i find one wery cheap
i need towing hook mainly for towing 2000 litres fuel tank, so will it come broblem whit lifting the truck??
the truck is going to be my work car at the swamp's, so good upgrade ideas are more than welcome
what tyre size do you recomend 35"?
this is what i need to carry whit me
-500 litre extra fuel tank
-sh** load of tools, parts etc.
-200 litres water tank and fire equipment
thank you and sorry for my bad english
-jani k, finland-
please reply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by Manski; 03-23-2011 at 03:45 AM. Reason: adding info