Alright, well don't everybody jump in here at once haha....
I bought a new RPM sensor today at the Ford dealership...$80.
Ford only part: Engine RPM sensor E5TZ-17B384-A
Here's how to check yours:
1. Remove 2-wire connector end.
2. Hook meter leads to pins on sensor. It doesn't matter which way you hook up the red or black leads.
3. Set scale to AC/ 0 to 40-volt scale..
4. Start engine in park. Raise rpm while watching DVOM.
5. Voltage must increase or RPM sensor is bad.
That took care of the error 14 I was experiencing.
I also went ahead and bought the Western Snowplow relay because the dealership wanted $160 for a replacement GPR! It works, but it fits tight. For those interested, the P/N is 56131K and it cost $14 with tax. Anyhow, all is well for now. Still have a few leaks to take care of and whatnot, but the biggest concerns are resolved