Sounds like your "Module" should be covered by the warranty
EMISSIONS DEFECT WARRANTY COVERAGE
During the warranty coverage period, Ford Motor Company warrants
• your vehicle or engine is designed, built, and equipped to meet - at
the time it is sold - the emissions regulations of the U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
• your vehicle or engine is free from emission-related defects in
factory-supplied materials or workmanship, which are defects that
could prevent the vehicle or engine from conforming with applicable
• you will not be charged for diagnosis, repair, replacement, or
adjustment of parts containing an emissions-related defect. Applicable
parts are listed under What is Covered? on pages 20-21.
The warranty coverage period for:
• Passenger cars, light duty trucks (applies to vehicles up to 8,500
— 8 years or 80,000 miles (whichever occurs first) for catalytic
converters, electronic engine control unit (ECU), transmission control
module (TCM), and any other onboard emissions diagnostic module.
— 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs first) for all other
• Heavy duty vehicles (applies to trucks over 8,500 pounds GVWR up to
19,500 pounds GVWR)
— 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs first) for all covered
See WHAT IS COVERED for list of covered parts.
Link to complete 2011 Warranty Guide Here