User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-23-2014, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
5" flo pro vs 4"

Installed 5" flo pro exhaust with the muffler last night. It has a little deeper tone and quieted that dam waste gate screech down. I also painted it with vht ceramic paint. Was a lot of prep work but held up well during the install. Will need touch up in some areas but that was to be expected. I was running the 4" flo pro delete pipe connected to a banks dpf back exhaust. The 5" with muffler is no louder than the 4" setup I had without a muffler...like I stated already the key for me is that is muffles the stupid waste gate screech. Figured I'd share if anyone is on the fence about a 5" but thinks it will be too loud just get the muffler with it. I pb blasted the downpipe bolts so in a few weeks I can tackle the sdp downpipe...will throw a thread up on that install when complete. Anyone in the AL area I now have a flo pro delete pipe and banks dpf back exhaust for sale.

87,96,04 F150 gone
2011 F250 6.7L SC Lariat 4x4
"The War Wagon"
5" Flo Pro w/muffler, SDP downpipe, Sinister EGR delete, S&B intake, H&S mini maxx w/ SPE HotX, H&S intercooler pipe, MPD CCV Mod, Top Gun Customz 6" Lift, TGC dual steering stabilizer w/ night hawk shocks, TGC ladder bars, Night hawk 2.65 resi shocks, BMF rehab 20x9 rims with 5" backspacing (0 offset), Nitto Trail Grappler 37x12.50x20 tires, SSBC calipers w/Big Bite rotors front & rear, SPE metal oil pan upgrade & full diff lock, Mag-hytech dif cover, Deezee headache rack, Bushwacker fender flares & shocker 540 train horns.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 Old 08-23-2014, 09:22 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice work !!

SCT X4 Off-Road Sale ! $749 for 6.4 or 6.7 up to 2015

Authorized Distributor For :
H&S Motorsports
BMF Wheels
Icon Suspension

No Limit Fabrication
Click Banner Below for All Things No Limit Fab.

post #3 of 4 Old 08-24-2014, 03:23 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
Have you noticed your EGT's going up since you put a muffler on. I started a thread yesterday I have been running 4 inch straight pipe with EGT's I think at max was 850 I Pulled the boat to the lake and seen a few times 1050 to 1100 for EGT's with the new Donaldson 40 inch muffler on it now.

2011 F250 6.7 3.55 gears
20" wheels,
Tonneau cover,
Chrome mirror covers and door handles,
Line-X bed liner,
LED grille lights amber,
EZ-down tailgate,
Tinted windows,
3.5"Ready lift kit
Amp steps
post #4 of 4 Old 08-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Premium Member
I purchase a 2012 F350, haven't picked it up, but I want to do several mods to it right away. I have a 4" on a 2000 superduty, I have a muffler but have it on backwards, not as much back pressure, and a loud waste gate.
I'm pretty sure I want to go with the 5" after reading this thread.
I'm sure I want a muffler on it. I becoming an old man, the noise isn't important to me anymore, and my wife complains it's hard to hear the stereo when were traveling down the highway. My son has a Dodge with an H&S, says If I buy him a EFI live we will trade.
My question is what other mods with I need I know about the EGR delete kit, what else do I need? a pig piss delete was recommended due to the fact I'm going with a H&S.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode