XRT Pro - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
XRT Pro

I have an Xrt Pro 109005 for my 2012. I already unlocked it. I picked up a 4" Flo Pro and a 40" Donaldson. I'm just looking to use the stock power level H&S delete tune. My first question is will my turbo be pressurizing over 25lbs or is it really a stock tune with just the sensors turned off? My second question is, I have an Edge Insight. If I do an egr delete, do I need to add an Edge pyro or will it read a relocated dpf egt sensor. I've read a couple contradicting topics on it. Thanks in advance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I have almost the same setup on my '13 with a street XRT. If you update the tuner with H&S, the boost should be limited at around 23 psi. If you do the EGR delete, I believe you will need the EGT probe kit as well. I have read that the stock sensor was tried but didn't work.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Premium Member

Yah I got the stock sensor in mine right now and no luck. I msgd edge about adding more pids like h&s has but they were completely useless and didn't give a ****. Im quite pissed about their customer support. I'll keep running the CTS cause I have it but I don't know if ill be suggesting it to others to buy anymore. Highest I've seen for boost with my XRT is 24
Old 08-10-2014, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHP View Post
Yah I got the stock sensor in mine right now and no luck. I msgd edge about adding more pids like h&s has but they were completely useless and didn't give a ****. Im quite pissed about their customer support. I'll keep running the CTS cause I have it but I don't know if ill be suggesting it to others to buy anymore. Highest I've seen for boost with my XRT is 24
Yeah, I called them and asked if the stock probes would work to read EGT's with my delete and got the blanket "these are not designed to be used in that way, so we don't know and can't tell you..." seriously??
Old 08-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll be ordering the Edge sensor too. Is it the same size thread as the factory dpf egt sensor or do I need to order a certain brand for the delete?

Old 08-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Premium Member

Sinisters used to work but everyone running the mini Maxx complained so they switched to the oem style. Currently mine isn't compatible with the edge probe but I'm trying to get ahold of them supposedly they are making a new run of the original style
Old 08-11-2014, 06:37 PM

I emailed them and they offered to switch mine out for the NPT version if I shipped mine back. You may give it a try, if interested.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I emailed them earlier and am waiting for a reply. Hopefully they have some left. I also tracked down a guy on a popular auction site that looks to have some older kits. I'm waiting for confirmation on the size.

Old 08-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Premium Member

Let me know if you can get the size confirmed. I haven't heard back from them yet but If they tell me to send my plate back they can screw themselves. How do I run a truck with exhaust blowing all over the engine waiting for their new plate...
Old 08-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHP View Post
Let me know if you can get the size confirmed. I haven't heard back from them yet but If they tell me to send my plate back they can screw themselves. How do I run a truck with exhaust blowing all over the engine waiting for their new plate...
the factory port is 1/4 NPT , the aftermarket port is 1/8th NPT , pm your address and ill send you a stainless bushing and plug free of charge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.