Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A few Mini Maxx Questions (resale, torque mgt, etc.)
1. What is the resale value of the mini maxx that can do the deletes that rudy's sells?
1a. How would the resale go? Do you have to return to stock? Can you leave the tune on your truck and then just tell the buyer they will need to buy another code (and price accordingly).
2. Does the Mini Maxx remove the torque management or give you options to remove %'s of it? I have read the manual and it doesnt appear to be listed but I am sure it does, but figured I'd ask.
1. I am trying to understand which exhaust type to get. I have done some research and it look slike AFE and MBRP are the best to get aluminzed vs stainless, sounds like stainless is best)?
A. Is 4" or 5" better or worse for any particular reason or is 4" fine? Do you gain anything with a 5"?
2. I see they sell downpipe and I believe delete pips, what do you get if you are wanting to delete? What are the differences?
3. Do most of you guys run without a muffler? Is it crazy loud or perfect? I know this is personal preference but whatever.
3a. If you run with or without a muffler, can you tell me why you went with whatever option you bought?
I will probably have more questions but this will be a good start.
PS. I have a 2013 KR 250.
Last edited by TX_TRU_STUD; 08-08-2014 at 04:16 AM.