2014 6.7 Tune & Delete - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2014, 06:59 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2014 6.7 Tune & Delete

I have a 2013 & 2014 6.7 one for work and one for play, have talked with Spartan & seems like there taking there sweet time coming up with tunes for the 13-14 6.7 Im looking for opinions on what i should go with as for tuning & deleting. I am not looking for much more power, alittle would be nice, just looking for better MPG and hopefully reliability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2014, 07:21 PM
-POWERJOKER-

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
H&S all the way...
Old 07-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbobrik View Post
I have a 2013 & 2014 6.7 one for work and one for play, have talked with Spartan & seems like there taking there sweet time coming up with tunes for the 13-14 6.7 Im looking for opinions on what i should go with as for tuning & deleting. I am not looking for much more power, alittle would be nice, just looking for better MPG and hopefully reliability.
if you're looking for bang for your buck, go sct . you can run low and mid power tunes, get deleted, get better mileage , and not require any gauges. you will be increasing your reliability by deleting it. H&S is the cats meow , ut a bit much for someone with your goals. I sell either and can get you anything you need to make this dream a reality. let me know!

sales@nolimitfabrication.com
Old 07-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
H&S street tuner and SPE Hotx make a good combo and as long as you don't have giant tires just leaves the trans as is , no tune. I'm in the same boat I just got rid of my 13 SRW and got a 14 DRW and I've run the same set up on both
Old 07-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I'm running the H&S engine tune and the stock tranny tune. Very happy with the H&S as it has plenty of power and very little smoke. Running the stock tranny tune still isn't the best, but I'm mostly ok with it for now. Up shifts pretty quickly with light throttle while cold. I pulled 13-14K the other day and it had plenty of power and shifted right on time. I would recommend the XRT and the CTS setup, but I have no experience with the Spartan products. There seems to be a lot more aftermarket tunes for the H&S than the Spartan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.