Fog lights gone crazy??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014, 04:48 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fog lights gone crazy???

Has anyone had any issues with there fog lights flashing 3-5 times only the very first time you turn them on after you used your H&S. Mine has been doing this since i deleted (unlocked street xrt for '13) It NEVER did it before the tune its NOT a short. Any thoughts?? It does not flash in stock form. I wasnt concerned but i wanna go ahead and get this fixed now that i have some more time since I'm getting ready to do my EGR delete and CCV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Premium Member

That is a weird quirk. I'm also using an unlocked XRT on a 13 and it isn't doing that. I've ran both street and performance tune without issue.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 05-27-2014, 04:51 AM

I have no idea why H&S would cause that to happen. First time i tuned it i had issues with the tranny slamming into 2nd gear from 1st and from 3rd to 1st (very hard slam) kinda like what the SPE guys complain about. Returned it to stock and retuned and did another tranny relearn and been great ever since so i havent messed with it since. I wanna try out the performance tune but do i need to do another tranny relearn? Who knows must be me lol. The lights issue is strange for sure though. Do you have yours deleted yet??
Old 05-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Premium Member

That's weird my tranny was flawless every time I tune. It's crazy how going to stock and retuning can fix those problems. You will have to relearn the trans if you go to performance but so worth it! Not deleted yet, still another 3 weeks away from picking up my delete pipe. I have everything else waiting and believe me I'm counting down the days!
Old 05-27-2014, 09:56 AM

Relearn has to be done everytime i change the tune. Thats kinda stinks i don't have a great place to do it properly,I'm gonna end up with a ticket one day over that lol.Man you will love the delete driveability and sound is great. I wish i would have gone with a full 5" exhaust instead of the SS 4". I still have not been able to do my EGR cooler delete yet. I wanna do the CCV mod and the H&S intercooler pipe. Im not pushing enough HP to really concern me but that piece looks nice. So being able to see the turb,having less crap in the engine bay, some nice block off plates and my S&B intake will dress up my engine bay nicely i had an emer. plumbing issue this weekend that got most of my funding for the toys so now i get to wait even longer,so i feel your pain having to wait my friend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.