Where can I get the best custom tunes? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where can I get the best custom tunes?

Ive got a 2011 F350 with a 6.7, and I'm doing the DPF and DOC delete, and getting a H&S Mini Max tuner. I was looking to get custom tunes, for example, a lope tune, or a smoke tune, and transmission tunes. I'm kinda new to all this, so can anybody help me out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Almost no one will make ya a smoke tune these days because of EPA stuff, as far as lope tunes if you go on the HS tech forum there is a guy in the powerstroke section who will make ya a lope tune but i guess its touchy for the average DD, and as far as trans tune it really depends on your driving style. Aggressive tune go SPE driveability and comfort go Gearhead, middle of the road just stick with your HS. If you want to go crazy with the truck and go all out power just get ahold of spartan and get a War Hammer 200 HP then a new turbo and studs and duel fuelers and then a TC and youll have fun Welcome to the forum
Old 05-26-2014, 07:53 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carli'd6.7 View Post
Almost no one will make ya a smoke tune these days because of EPA stuff, as far as lope tunes if you go on the HS tech forum there is a guy in the powerstroke section who will make ya a lope tune but i guess its touchy for the average DD, and as far as trans tune it really depends on your driving style. Aggressive tune go SPE driveability and comfort go Gearhead, middle of the road just stick with your HS. If you want to go crazy with the truck and go all out power just get ahold of spartan and get a War Hammer 200 HP then a new turbo and studs and duel fuelers and then a TC and youll have fun Welcome to the forum
Wow thanks, didn't expect such a quick response. And with that much info...
Well, see, I'm new to the whole tuner and tunes thing, so I apologize in advance if I dont make sense
But, I want to get several tunes, preferably an economy type tune for daily driving, a lope tune for showing off, and a performance tune for laying rubber on the road. And that I can just switch between the tunes on the H&S mini maxx tuner I'm getting. Because I read on the H&S website on the tuner that you can purchase a unlock tune to put your own custom tunes on the tuner...
Old 05-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Don't know about a lope tune. Don't seem like it's good on the truck and that's the whole reason I deleted was to let the truck breathe and operate easier. I know that any respectable EFI live tuner will not tune a duramax or cummins if u mention a lope tune or smoke tune. Craps terrible for the truck and for their name also. But as far a a great tune I haven't heard anything but great reviews for the gearhead tunes. Accept of course that somehow they lost a tune for a member on here and can't seem to remember them or to make another one for them so they running Trans tunes from them and engine tunes from SPE.

Sent from somewhere in BFE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
custom, lope, performance, transmission, tuner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.