Complete H&S Delete Package For Sale - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Complete H&S Delete Package For Sale

After 15 years of running Power Strokes, I've decided to try a 2015 Super Duty Gasser. I may end up regretting it but only time will tell.

Anyway, I'm offering my Mini-Maxx, Delete Pipe, EGR Delete Plates and Banks Monster Muffler all for sale as a Package Deal.

I'm not interested in selling items separately.

Read all about it at: H & S Mini-Maxx Delete Set-up for Ford 6.7 Powerstrokes

Feel free to PM me if you're interested or contact me through the Craigslist contact info that I've provided.

SOLD!!!

Last edited by Truckmaniac; 07-03-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckmaniac View Post
After 15 years of running Power Strokes, I've decided to try a 2015 Super Duty Gasser. I may end up regretting it but only time will tell.

Anyway, I'm offering my Mini-Maxx, Delete Pipe, EGR Delete Plates and Banks Monster Muffler all for sale as a Package Deal.

I'm not interested in selling items separately.

Read all about it at: H & S Mini-Maxx Delete Set-up for Ford 6.7 Powerstrokes

Feel free to PM me if you're interested or contact me through the Craigslist contact info that I've provided.
I would but I can't afford to void my warranty. But good luck with the sale and enjoy that New Gasser.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Stroker 8" View Post
I would but I can't afford to void my warranty. But good luck with the sale and enjoy that New Gasser.
Your truck's warranty won't be voided if you delete. Your power train warranty can possibly be voided, but you'd have to experience a catastrophic failure.

I've tuned and/or deleted the 18 Powerstrokes that I've owned and haven't ever had a power train problem. Of course, I don't hammer on my truck like some of the younger guys (I'm a Grandpa). I satisfy my need for speed by driving my Corvette or BMW Motorcycle.

Thanks for the word of encouragement on the Gasser. I'm not driving very many miles these days or towing much, so going GAS seems to make sense or it may just mean I'm getting old and senile.

What were we talking about???
"Stroker 8" likes this.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Premium Member

I vote old and senile haha. Good luck on the new rig, someone will be getting a sweet deal!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 05-22-2014, 06:05 AM

won't that minimax be a paperweight since its licenced to your truck? the buyer would need to buy all new tunes and unlock codes for it to work on their truck am i right
Old 05-22-2014, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty21 View Post
won't that minimax be a paperweight since its licenced to your truck? the buyer would need to buy all new tunes and unlock codes for it to work on their truck am i right
Where did you come up with this misinformation???

The "unlocked" Mini-Maxx tuners are not VIN locked. You can only tune one truck at a time but as long as you install a truck's tuning back to the Stock Ford Setting, you can "tune" ever 2011-2014 Ford 6.7 Super Duty that's ever rolled off the assembly line. Software for the 2015 Super Duty will also be available from H&S in the form of an update, so you'll even be able to tune those, too.

Bottom Line: It's Plug & Play for all 6.7 Super Duty Pickups, no license required and no extra cost or fees.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckmaniac View Post
Where did you come up with this misinformation???

The "unlocked" Mini-Maxx tuners are not VIN locked. You can only tune one truck at a time but as long as you install a truck's tuning back to the Stock Ford Setting, you can "tune" ever 2011-2014 Ford 6.7 Super Duty that's ever rolled off the assembly line. Software for the 2015 Super Duty will also be available from H&S in the form of an update, so you'll even be able to tune those, too.

Bottom Line: It's Plug & Play for all 6.7 Super Duty Pickups, no license required and no extra cost or fees.
It was stated as a question if you re read it.
i know it was an issue on the 08-10's . A lot of people were keeping the tuning on their trucks and selling the tuner. Then the guy who bought it had to shell out a bunch of cash and wasted time to get it to work on their truck. So if your right i guess you answered my question, so thank you
Old 05-22-2014, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty21 View Post
It was stated as a question if you re read it.
I did read your post as a "question", but didn't like the part about the tuner possibly being a "paper weight". You could have simply asked if the tuner was "married" to my truck and/or if there would be additional fees in order for it to work on another truck.

Sorry I'm such a Sensitive Guy. It just seems like every time I try to sell something on a Forum, someone (who usually isn't a perspective Buyer), offers a negative comment or poses an irrelevant question.

No hard feelings on my part. Just had to vent a little!
Old 05-23-2014, 03:01 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I wish I had some money right now.. Will do this in the next 6-8 months.. PM me the price and location and I will see if the financial officer will approve the expense.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tms217 View Post
I wish I had some money right now.. Will do this in the next 6-8 months.. PM me the price and location and I will see if the financial officer will approve the expense.
Just click here and you'll get the answers to your questions:

H & S Mini-Maxx Delete Set-up for Ford 6.7 Powerstrokes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.