SCT 5015 throwing P0605 Codes - (Internal Control Module Read Only Error (ROM) Error) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2014, 04:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SCT 5015 throwing P0605 Codes - (Internal Control Module Read Only Error (ROM) Error)

I have a 2012 6.7. Install the SCT 5015 Livewire TS. All was good at first but now it keeps throwing me P0606 codes in the Tow, Street and Performance tune. No issues when I return it to stock. Also runs bad when in Performace tune. Anyone have this before? One SCT tech says they know about it and will fix it with next update. Other tech says he can't find any records of issues with the 6.7. HELP!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Are you deleted or No ? If your deleted although im very disappointed with them at the moment get ahold of GearHead and see if they can write you a custom file instead of going with with SCT's box tune. See if that helps ya or switch to H&S just get an XRT street tuner flash your PCM throw the tuner under the rear seat and forget about it
Old 05-13-2014, 10:05 PM

Not deleted yet. Was planning on running Punch It Performance delete tunes but so far not happy with SCT. So far just tuner with canned tunes. Update released 2 days ago. i updated mine and have same issue.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:49 PM

Yesterday SCT came out with an update for the 5015. updated the firmware and added options (tire size, TMPS, and gear ratio). I haven't driven with the update yet but just starting it I don't have the CEL anymore. We'll see how it preforms. Will update. Hopefully this fix will enable custom tuners to write some tunes for the 6.7 with 5015.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Has the Livewire been updated for the '15 model year? I had mine on an ecoboost and put it on my '15 6.7. Part of the gauges were not working so I updated it. Now it doesn't work at all. I called SCT and they said that I had all of the latest updates and firmware but he didn't think that the '15 was supported yet. He went to check and I got disconnected. I sent an email inquiry a week ago with no response.
Does anyone know?- as SCT support isn't very good.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:31 PM

I don't think the 15's are supported yet. Not sure anyone has cracked them yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.