6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 01-16-2014, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Xrt and gauges

What are you xrt guys doing for gauges/monitoring? Or are you just going wout anything?
post #2 of 13 Old 01-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Im running nothing as of now but my next purchase will be an edge insight cts.

2011 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 35k miles
H&S XRT Pro, Diamond Eye 4in straight pipe, 6in MBRP tip, S&B CAI, Edge Insight CTS, H&S egt kit.
Readylift stage 3 2.5in, 20x10 -24 Fuel Hostages, 35/12.50r20 Toyo MTs, Recon Cabs and Mirror lights.
Back Rack, TSC toolbox, Realtree seat covers.

post #3 of 13 Old 01-16-2014, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have the insight cts, had it on my old duramax. Was purchased in 2012 so I'm not sure if it will b compatible on my 13 model??? Also the pyro will not match up w my h&s egr delete. The h&s is standard threads an the edge is metric... Any ideas??
post #4 of 13 Old 01-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I'm interested in this as well. I've looked at the insight but for the extra $400, it's almost worth selling the XRT and picking up a Mini Maxx.

2012 F-250 XLT 4x4 - H&S tuned - Sinister EGR delete - Flo-Pro 5" downpipe back - Method "Mesh" 18x9 - Toyo M/T 35x12.50 - more to come..
post #5 of 13 Old 01-16-2014, 08:38 PM

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I run a CTS on my truck and I LOVE IT honestly I think the XRT is the way to go less hassle just flash it and forget about it im 8k trouble free with my set up.

**14 F-350 CCLB Lariat w/ HIPS !!**Sinister EGR kit** 4 inch Flow-Pro w/ 36" Magnaflow** H&S XRT PRO w/ SPE Heavy Tow Tune**AFE Stage 2**H&S CAC Kit**Edge CTS gauges**ICON stage 3 2.5 w/ tubular radius arms & 4 inch blocks**4.30 Yukons w/ Trutracs**Firestone ride rites**BW turnover**N-Fab cab Lengths**03.5-04 PSD Badges**20" Fuel Maverick Duals**Mag.Hytec Covers**
post #6 of 13 Old 01-16-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whskiles View Post
I have the insight cts, had it on my old duramax. Was purchased in 2012 so I'm not sure if it will b compatible on my 13 model??? Also the pyro will not match up w my h&s egr delete. The h&s is standard threads an the edge is metric... Any ideas??
I have a sinister kit and the Edge EAS pyro works just fine, NTP thread is NTP thread they really don't make to many pitches.

**14 F-350 CCLB Lariat w/ HIPS !!**Sinister EGR kit** 4 inch Flow-Pro w/ 36" Magnaflow** H&S XRT PRO w/ SPE Heavy Tow Tune**AFE Stage 2**H&S CAC Kit**Edge CTS gauges**ICON stage 3 2.5 w/ tubular radius arms & 4 inch blocks**4.30 Yukons w/ Trutracs**Firestone ride rites**BW turnover**N-Fab cab Lengths**03.5-04 PSD Badges**20" Fuel Maverick Duals**Mag.Hytec Covers**
post #7 of 13 Old 01-17-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carli'd6.7 View Post
I run a CTS on my truck and I LOVE IT honestly I think the XRT is the way to go less hassle just flash it and forget about it im 8k trouble free with my set up.
Thats what i was thinking when i bought my XRT, plus i knew i wanted something bigger than a mini maxx for gauges.

2011 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 35k miles
H&S XRT Pro, Diamond Eye 4in straight pipe, 6in MBRP tip, S&B CAI, Edge Insight CTS, H&S egt kit.
Readylift stage 3 2.5in, 20x10 -24 Fuel Hostages, 35/12.50r20 Toyo MTs, Recon Cabs and Mirror lights.
Back Rack, TSC toolbox, Realtree seat covers.

post #8 of 13 Old 01-17-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDJohn View Post
Thats what i was thinking when i bought my XRT, plus i knew i wanted something bigger than a mini maxx for gauges.
Hell yea man my buddy has an older black maxx on his Dodge and he's 6 foot 8 and 400lbs you should see him try and change the power levels on his truck its a knee slapper for sure. The beauty of the XRT is that once you load the HOTx or whatever tune your running you have power on demand when you want to go slow drive slow when you want to go fast go fast its like driving a sports car or a raptor some guys get so hung on " man I have 7 MCC files on my mini I switch between " why ???? I seriously can barely tell the difference between tow and street and its an almost 100 HP difference the EGTs are alittle hotter and it pulls alittle harder to 3300 that's about it

post #9 of 13 Old 01-21-2014, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

What parameters are you monitoring on ur insight? Egt's ect. I'm assuming pre dpf egt is the correct selection?? Just wondering.
post #10 of 13 Old 01-22-2014, 11:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
does anyone run pillar gauges anymore?

2013 6.7 with stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode