Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Installed Mini Maxx and 5" flo pro.

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Juggernaut_7 
#1 ·
Got my mini maxx and flo pro 5" with muffler installed today with a black 6 inch tip.
Love the new sound and all emission crap off. Gonna do egr delete and s and b intake tomorrow. All this on a 2011 f250. Pics to come

#2 ·
:popcorn2::thumb:

#4 ·
Changed fuel filters today, and started on egr delete. Had a few things not go my way been making trips to town to buy tools etc to help. I like a hair before it pulls off. Think ive broke every plastic clip on this thing. have no clue how they expect this things to come off without breaking. Im taking bolts off egr piping now. Ones holding the longer pipe are a pain. Gonna have to get an extension with a swivel I believe to get them. 1/4 inch wratchet with extensions and sockets alone wasn't up to the task.

#8 ·
3/8" drive with swivel adapters. The Hardest bolt is the one on the back of the EGR by the firewall. Gear Wrench is your best option for this. I think the hardest part of the delete was getting the small hose off the radiator and putting the cap back on it and tightening it down.

#10 ·
Just did mine today too...I posted a review and made mention of that back side 10mm nut...whish I new that before I did mine cuz I sat there for a half hour like a dumb *** turning the nut all the way off for no reason...a lot of work but feels good to have it done :woot:

#11 ·
can u tell any difference with the egr delete vs just dpf delete?

#12 ·
I have only been egr deleted for 2 days now...Im seeing temps on the secondary coolant system quite a bit lower...nothing else noticeable...but after seeing all the soot crap that was in the egr pipes I know my engine isn't being slowly killed...anyone else seeing anything different with their egr deleted?

#13 ·
Hows the drone of a 5" straight pipe exhaust on a 6.7?

#14 ·
I can't tell any difference with egr removed. I just like the idea of freed up engine space and like stated no more gunk buildup. Had quite of bit on my truck being it has higher miles. I'm slowly getting it serviced and treated like it should have been the whole time. Time for a tranny flush and change all differential fluids now.

On the 5 inch drone mine has a muffler and sounds really good and very little drone. Sounds a lot different than my old 6.4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.