Industrial Injection Single Turbo... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Industrial Injection Single Turbo...

So I been reading up on drop in replacement turbo systems and I have always been impressed with industrial injections product. However I haven't found anything on people running there kits yet. Anybody have any insite on II's turbo kits and when they will become available to the 6.7's?

If you got other opinions on other kits, feel free to chime in but I don't want to cause a pissing match. Really want to swap mine out soon but want to get the most reliable that "hopefully" doesn't blow the engine. Compounds aren't looking like a good option on the 6.7's. so hence the bigger singles.

Love to start this thread for the industrial turbo systems mainly. Figured it would help everyone out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_de62 View Post
So I been reading up on drop in replacement turbo systems and I have always been impressed with industrial injections product. However I haven't found anything on people running there kits yet. Anybody have any insite on II's turbo kits and when they will become available to the 6.7's?

If you got other opinions on other kits, feel free to chime in but I don't want to cause a pissing match. Really want to swap mine out soon but want to get the most reliable that "hopefully" doesn't blow the engine. Compounds aren't looking like a good option on the 6.7's. so hence the bigger singles.

Love to start this thread for the industrial turbo systems mainly. Figured it would help everyone out.
I've sent them several emails requesting information about the kit and when we could "pre-order" and such, nothing. Not even a courtesy e-mail of we can't release and info or anything. As a result, they lost my business.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Subscribed.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:17 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

anyone got any updates on the II kit?
Old 07-22-2013, 04:21 PM

Hurry up Everyone! I'm waiting for the H&S kit, the II kit and after seeing the YouTube vid of the SPE race truck with custom compounds. I want that kit more. Can't wait until they are all released and a comparison can be made.

I mean 3 years after the 6.7 release is a long time to wait. I got rid of my 2011 because nothing was coming out. After I did the full delete,egr and DPF ,cai, dual stacks and nos there was nothing. The 2014 I'm ordering I hope will be better and be able to use these kits.
I mean lets compare to say, the Lamborghini aventador, 14 months after the first deliveries of the car to the public , Underground Racing had a fully built engine and twin turbo 1200 hp kit available for install.

Last edited by Superdutymatrix; 07-23-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdutymatrix View Post
Hurry up Everyone! I'm waiting for the H&S kit, the II kit and after seeing the YouTube vid of the SPE race truck with custom compounds. I want that kit more. Can't wait until they are all released and a comparison can be made.

I mean 3 years after the 6.7 release is a long time to wait. I got rid of my 2011 because nothing was coming out. After I did the full delete,egr and DPF ,cai, dual stacks and nos there was nothing. The 2014 I'm ordering I hope will be better and be able to use these kits.
I mean lets compare to say, the Lamborghini aventador, 14 months after the first deliveries of the car to the public , Underground Racing had a fully built engine and twin turbo 1200 hp kit available for install.
UR customers also don't have a budget...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 07-23-2013, 07:32 PM

Is that really why I took 3 years for a turbo upgrade? SPE seems to be the only company really building these things up
Old 07-25-2013, 01:06 AM

River City Diesel, MPD, Elite, SPE, CFD, H&S, II, all these companies have something up the pipe. I think RCDs kits look the trickest. MPD has a good looking kit as well.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

That's great there all working on a kit but it would be nice if someone besides confederate would actually release one

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 07-25-2013, 08:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to 06LariatF250
Aug 7th for our release date
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.