LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-08-2013, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
time for a change!

hows it going guys? new to the forum and have a few questions. i have a 2011 dodge diesel crew cab. have a bunch of work, done to it..h&s mini max, revamx transmisson,fass 150, studs. 8" lift and 37. ive recently got.. i guess you can say bored with my truck and looking for something new. ive been looking at the new platinum superdutys and absolutely love how they look. im a little unsure though about the new ford..all my buddys have dodges or duramax and all they tell me is horror stories about how crappy fords are and blah blah blah lol but i know the 6.4s were monsters with just a tuner and exhaust so they cant be all that bad lol. but how is the 6.7's compare? any guys here come from a 4th gen cummins to a ford and have any input about there switch? im seriously considering trading in my truck...been in contact with a few dealers and trying track down a platinum for me. thanks guys!

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 07-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I do not have much experience with dodges other then friends owning them. I did look at a 2011 3/4 dodge before I bought my 2011 F250, the reason I went with the ford over the dodge was the price and interior. I have not really had any huge issues other then having my exhaust valves in the left head replaced due to excesive regens.

2011 F250 Lariat CC/4x4 Mods: Stock height with 35's
-Toy Hauler

1986 Ford Mustang SVO / Mods: Just a bigger turbo
-Fun car

2009 Pontiac G8 GT Mods: just some apperance stuff and 20's
- Family car

2014 Ford Focus ST: Stock
- Daily Beater
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode