dealer cant seem to find me what I want. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dealer cant seem to find me what I want.

before you ask, I am very loyal to this dealer because they have given me several good deals through the years.

I want a white f350 crew lariat without nav, without moonroof, but with every other interior option (black)
FX4, roof clearance lights, heated/cooled seats
I want as much towing capacity as possible (for some reason most of the trucks they pull window stickers for me list only 10,000 pound capacity, and I know thats not as much as some of the others (I think others are 11,500))

problem comes in that most of the trucks they locate with the other features I want also have the chrome package. I personally dislike the look of chrome on any vehicle, I would prefer that the mirrors be color matched or at least black.

Does anyone have the dealer order codes for the separate features, I dont really want to wait to order one but it looks like I might have to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Premium Member

Y dont u just cut. A deal with the added features and PTM the rest of your parts
Old 07-08-2013, 06:31 PM

All I have to say is good luck.

I couldn't find a truck that had nav but no moonroof. Finding a dealer ordered truck with every option but no nav or moonroof is an odd combo for someone to want. You'll probably have to order to get it the way you want.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Ford packages these things and puts them out to dealers. I too didn't want nav or moonroof (also didn't want tailgate step). I searched several states and finally ended up ordering mine. It's amazing how many of the SAME EXACT truck there are out there. I know my options are pretty unique for the color I have. White with same options or black with same options....at tons of different dealers. Try finding a SRW, CCLB with 3.55s and the options in my sig (two tone silver/gray). Can't find them. Good luck. If you work at it, you can order the truck you want for the price you want...
Old 07-10-2013, 04:48 AM

To the OP when I looked for my truck this is what i did. went on autotrader or cars.com filled out an advanced search, and searched the entire country. I wanted a KR with black interior, only in bronze or burgandy. Im in New Jersey and Bought the truck from Texas. My buddy's dad just got a 2010 6.4 KR with 8,000 miles (yes 8k) from Florida to NJ. any dealer wants to make a sale no matter where you are from. I understand your trying to work with a particular dealer, but find it yourself and make a deal on your own. the few thousand your dealer is gonna make on your sale is better in your pocket then theirs.. Goodluck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucpa111 View Post
Ford packages these things and puts them out to dealers. I too didn't want nav or moonroof (also didn't want tailgate step). I searched several states and finally ended up ordering mine. It's amazing how many of the SAME EXACT truck there are out there. I know my options are pretty unique for the color I have. White with same options or black with same options....at tons of different dealers. Try finding a SRW, CCLB with 3.55s and the options in my sig (two tone silver/gray). Can't find them. Good luck. If you work at it, you can order the truck you want for the price you want...

This color combo is floating around my area (not you) and let me tell you its up there with being one of my favorites combos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.