Join Date: Jun 2013
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Picking up my 13 tomorrow have a few questions
Hey guys. I'm picking up my 13 Lariat F350 CC tomorrow. I'm basically putting it right to work, I'm headed out to California to pick up a prerunner, then to Colorado for an offroad event I'm hosting. I have a few questions.
1. Should I change the oil before this trip? What kind of mileage is everyone getting out of their oil, and what are you running?
2. AFE drop in filter. Which one is everyone running? This one?
3. Any simple tips todo right out of the box?
4. Are there any companies making kits for these trucks that lets you tie in an additional fuel filter? My dodge had one that ran a 2 micron fleetguard filter, and it was good piece of mind.
5. What fuel additives are people running (if any)?
6. Any place better than others to buy DEF?
Looking forward to the truck!