Join Date: Apr 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
EGR Plates / Pyro (W/Photos)
Ok so to start this thread off, this is a very simple install. Dont make it into more than what it is. If you can turn a wrench you can easily do this just dont rush through it!
1) Start off by removing the bolts outta the large down tube
2) Install W/ Factory gaskets the two plates, The plate with the pyro goes on the bottom block off.
3) Unhook The factory pyro but leave it screwed in on tube #2 (Remember this is the short one). Unhook the Harness and hook in a pyro from your dpf.
4) Tighten everything up and fire truck up
5) Program h&s mini to factory pyro 1. Set defuels for 1250 or your preferability.
(The third picture is tools needed! I had everything but i went an bought the biggest extension i could find, made things alot easier also the bit that moves in any direction)