Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Carli Long Travel Airbags?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  CT Performance, Inc. 
#1 ·
Is anyone using the Carli long travel airbags on there 4.5 inch lifted truck? I want to lift my truck with a Carli kit but also want to tow a bumper pull trailer level down the road. Just curious if anyone here is using them and how there working out? Trying to decide over the add a pack vs the full leaf also, how much load capacity is lost with the full leaf?

#2 ·
I don't run them on my Ford but I run them on my 2010 Dodge. They work great and don't hurt the ride when empty like the basic bag kits like Firestone. I have used them with as much as 1500 lbs in the bed and they still rode great with the full Deavers. I am putting a 4.5" Carli Pintop 2.5 with full leafs on my '11 pretty soon and I may add the bags in the near future.

#3 ·
I have a 4000 lbs air lift system on my 4" lifted f350. They have $100 rebate if you order an in cab compressor was a great deal and no issues. Have 35k and counting.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.