Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

LBF on the mini maxx

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Eric@PTP 
#1 ·
Just want to know what low boost fueling you all have set on? I have mine on 1 right now, but am thinking of setting it on 3. Just wondering if this will effect my mpg any. Thanks

#2 ·
mine is on 3. tried the others and came back to 3.

#3 ·
I use level 4. Haven't tried other ones so I can't compare. When I update my mini next time I might try level 3. I heard level 1 and 2 seemed sluggish and a lot of turbo lag since it uses less fuel when you take off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4 ·
Yeah I can feel it lagging and hate it. I am going to try 3 out, how much does this effect fuel milage?

#5 ·
I would try level 4. I didn't notice a fuel mileage change compared to the update I had before we could adjust LBF

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#6 ·
Well I have to say level 3 is great. The lag is pretty much gone and it feels like it runs a lot better. So I will be leaving it on this setting, I also got some smoke out of the tail pipe. Had to gun it turning on a red light.

#7 ·
I think it's just a smoke switch. I've tried 1,3,5 and found no difference in performance. Just smokes like hell on 5 and quite a bit on 3.
I'm leaving mine on 1 until someone can tell me otherwise

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.