The Diamond Eye Performance Stainless 5" down pipe back came in yesterday and I tackled it solo today while my wife was out shopping. I took my time, only real issue I had was the third section had to be cut to size based on what bed length I'm guessing. Well that wasn't even an issue, my battery died on my saws all, so I ran to Lowes and got an electric one... On sale, new tool, woot woot!!! anyway that SOB DPF system is HEAVY!!! I lowered the tail end onto my creeper then worked the front end out. Total start to finish was about 3 hours. I sat around a bit staring and thinking though. Oh yeah, another tip, use about a 15" extension socket and a pneumatic ratchet on the upper flange bolt up front.
This is the monster
This is the new monster