MCC Tuning - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 03:37 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MCC Tuning

Has anyone had time to play around with the custom tuning and made special tunes? I'm about to get MCC just want to know what people have done so far..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
First 6.7 PS Destroyer

Over the last week I was running kems latest update, now I'm back to h&s. If I'm not doing much this weekend I will play with it some.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using AutoGuide App
Old 10-15-2012, 10:29 PM

Alright just let me know. I was basically referring to you lol I knew you had it already. What tune did KEM release?
Old 10-16-2012, 06:10 AM
First 6.7 PS Destroyer

Lmao it was a major revision of the tunes. Way better than the last ones. Still prefer H&S even KEM makes more power. The turbo still needs some work it's a little crazy but I'll say that it's almost perfected now. Really looking forward to slightly tuning with MCC. I say that because I'm no tuner but I understand how it works. Tuning experience is with turbo hayabusas, which is nothing like a diesel but I understand the tables and how diesels work. MCC will be a great tool once hard parts get here. Hoping for a turbo upgrade from SPE next month. There is even some talk about gearhead tunes for the H&S now that MCC is out.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticblu999 View Post
Lmao it was a major revision of the tunes. Way better than the last ones. Still prefer H&S even KEM makes more power. The turbo still needs some work it's a little crazy but I'll say that it's almost perfected now. Really looking forward to slightly tuning with MCC. I say that because I'm no tuner but I understand how it works. Tuning experience is with turbo hayabusas, which is nothing like a diesel but I understand the tables and how diesels work. MCC will be a great tool once hard parts get here. Hoping for a turbo upgrade from SPE next month. There is even some talk about gearhead tunes for the H&S now that MCC is out.

I'm glad I haven't bought the kem tunes yet especially since H&S released the MCC. I downloaded it but have not gotten the unlock code nor have I tried to mess around with it. Just don't have time right now. But I like the thought of companies tuning on it. Gives us 6.7 guys a lot more options.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Old 10-16-2012, 02:24 PM

Yea I know that you've been waiting on a single turbo replacement, thats exactly what I want. I'm going to SEMA this year so I'm hoping that they unveil it there
Old 10-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlee0034 View Post
Yea I know that you've been waiting on a single turbo replacement, thats exactly what I want. I'm going to SEMA this year so I'm hoping that they unveil it there
We won't have a both there this year but definitely next. We will be there though & would be happy to meet up if you're interested.

Amy@SPE
Old 10-17-2012, 05:28 AM
First 6.7 PS Destroyer

You'll meet me when he does his first 6.7 turbo upgrade lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.com App
Old 10-17-2012, 06:56 AM

I'd love to meet up and talk with ya'll, I'm guessing that means you do have a single ready? I'm not trying to make big power, I just want something reliable to be daily driven and I like the sound of big singles more than twins.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticblu999 View Post

So the updates with the KEM tunes are way better? I have only been deleted for about a week now and love the truck on the h&s tunes and I want to run a few tanks of fuel through it and to get done with harvest before I try out the KEM ones again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.