F550 programmer? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F550 programmer?

Does anyone know if they make a tuner or ???? for the C&C 450/550 yet? Ours will be out of warranty before to long so the boss's what to get Big Red running a little better!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 08-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor



 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,723
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We offer tunes for C&C trucks. Give our office a call Monday or email sales@spartandieseltech.com. If you have any questions between now and then, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out!

Office Number & Hours:

828-692-9967
Monday-Thursday 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. EST
Friday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST

Ask for Mark or Spade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 08-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks! I just looked at your site and went!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 08-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,182
Thanks: 6
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
H&s also tunes the cab and chassis, I was seriously considering tuning but kinda got scared after going through the 6.7 section. Don't know what to do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 09-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Bay Cali
Posts: 554
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
will an Edge Evolution CTS work on my 06 F550? I assume the monitoring will work bu tmaybe not the tunes? Not that I will use the "can" tunes that are on there I was just wondering. Thx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 05-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Bay Cali
Posts: 554
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
We offer tunes for C&C trucks. Give our office a call Monday or email sales@spartandieseltech.com. If you have any questions between now and then, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out!

Office Number & Hours:

828-692-9967
Monday-Thursday 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. EST
Friday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST

Ask for Mark or Spade.
Im currently looking for tunes for my 550. what are the main differences with the tunes? I have the CTS that im using for monitoring and am about to get a SCT Sf3 3015 and will need a few custom tunes, one for sure for towing my 20K 5er... Thx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 05-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 98
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Check out the SCT tuners as well.... can't go wrong for the price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 05-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,182
Thanks: 6
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty02 View Post
Im currently looking for tunes for my 550. what are the main differences with the tunes? I have the CTS that im using for monitoring and am about to get a SCT Sf3 3015 and will need a few custom tunes, one for sure for towing my 20K 5er... Thx
your 6.0L is alot different than the newer cab and chassis trucks. get your self a sct and custom tunes from gearhead automotive. he sells a package with SRL, 8k tow and unlimited tow. or he can sell you just unlimited tow because it takes a while to change tunes and doesnt shift on the fly. just run the unlimited tow and you will love it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 05-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Bay Cali
Posts: 554
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisH3 View Post
your 6.0L is alot different than the newer cab and chassis trucks. get your self a sct and custom tunes from gearhead automotive. he sells a package with SRL, 8k tow and unlimited tow. or he can sell you just unlimited tow because it takes a while to change tunes and doesnt shift on the fly. just run the unlimited tow and you will love it
Ya not sure I will need the 8K tow as my 5th wheel is 18K+. Is that what the unlimited tow would be good for? Thx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 05-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,182
Thanks: 6
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty02 View Post
Ya not sure I will need the 8K tow as my 5th wheel is 18K+. Is that what the unlimited tow would be good for? Thx
yes unlimited tow is for any weight. the 8k is good to tow up to 8k pounds. anything more and you need the unlimited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors