Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

new 2012 f350 tunning question

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mattyl 
#1 ·
i have a mini maxx that i just pulled from the 2010 dodge that i am going to trade in this week and was wondering if i can use it on the new 2012 f350 i am perchasing. it says on the box that i will tune 2011 6.7 and i bought it in late 2010 . will it work on the 2012? is there any updates i need to download? and do i need a trans download or not. i am looking for tunes that will work on the dpf system for now i don't do any deletes till the truck has at least 5000 miles on it just for factory guys slacking off will building it i don't want to have to put everything back on just to take it in for a symple issue. my dealer is mod friendly but non the lesss i would like a little more power and throttle response and fuel millage if possible. it is a drw and has 3:73 in it so we all know that none of the new diesels get great millage compared to the old 7.3 but anything more is good. i do about 4000 a month so any save would be good..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.