Finally pulled the plug - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Finally pulled the trigger

After about 18 months of owning my 11 F250 and lots of reading on here about others experiences with H&S tuner I finally broke down and purchased the Mini Maxx. I called Xtreme Diesel this afternoon and ordered the Mini Maxx, EGR delete, AFE 5" dp back exhaust, and a Transfer Flow 50 gallon tank. Can't wait for everything to come in. The longest wait will be on the exhaust. 3 weeks or so.

Last edited by firedog90; 04-17-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Don't you worry about it

 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,718
Thanks: 2
Thanked 63 Times in 56 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think you mean trigger, you pulled the trigger. Congrats though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fixed. Lol I knew something didn't look right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 04-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Keep good before and after results and post them for us to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:31 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,913
Thanks: 83
Thanked 57 Times in 55 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:37 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: baytown,tx
Posts: 264
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedog90 View Post
After about 18 months of owning my 11 F250 and lots of reading on here about others experiences with H&S tuner I finally broke down and purchased the Mini Maxx. I called Xtreme Diesel this afternoon and ordered the Mini Maxx, EGR delete, AFE 5" dp back exhaust, and a Transfer Flow 50 gallon tank. Can't wait for everything to come in. The longest wait will be on the exhaust. 3 weeks or so.
Somebody got some money back on there taxes. Let us know what you think after the install.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 04-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroke11 View Post
Somebody got some money back on there taxes. Let us know what you think after the install.
Nah I wish. I never get that much back. I sold the motor for my mustang. I will. I'm sure it's not quite like my old 6.4 but it's still going to be awesome.

How fast have those, who have similar setups, gone at the track? I think the best I saw was a 13.8 or something like that. Does the H&S allow you to brake boost?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 04-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kings River Nevada
Posts: 1,100
Thanks: 56
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedog90 View Post
Nah I wish. I never get that much back. I sold the motor for my mustang. I will. I'm sure it's not quite like my old 6.4 but it's still going to be awesome.

How fast have those, who have similar setups, gone at the track? I think the best I saw was a 13.8 or something like that. Does the H&S allow you to brake boost?
My fastest 0-60mph is 5.6sec and 1/4 mile is 13.8

Those times were with winter fuel

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 04-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Mini Maxx came in today while I was making dinner. Waited till I was done eating and had it installed in about 15 mins after reading through the manual. It feels great with DPF on tune on hot. Can't wait for the exhaust to come in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Palm
Posts: 813
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedog90 View Post
The Mini Maxx came in today while I was making dinner. Waited till I was done eating and had it installed in about 15 mins after reading through the manual. It feels great with DPF on tune on hot. Can't wait for the exhaust to come in.
i cant believe you were able to wait till after dinner!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors