Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Which tuner to get???

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Bryce18 
#1 ·
OK, so I've read all the posts on tuners, and I'm still wondering which one to get for my 2011 F250 diesel that will give me the most power w/o killing Ford's warranty.
Looks like an AFE is the best bang for the buck for a cold air induction kit, but what else is the best for performance/HP?
Your knowledge, results, etc. will help me & others on here very much.
Thanx:thumb:

#3 ·
And that's what I was afraid of.
But the majority of tuners say to just send them all my money and all will be fine.
Kinda like all the bodybuilding supplement companies tell ya to buy their muscle building products that'll build muscle while you sleep & you'll look like Lou Ferrigno in the morning.:hehe:

#4 ·
I bet I have read thousands of posts on this topic easily. I have it between Spartan and H&S. I don't think you can go wrong with either, however; both have had a few issues on some vehicles. It's a small percentage but I really don't want to be a statistic either. Choices choices.

#12 ·
All you guys are just witholding information from me.
There's no way the 6.7 can be out for a year & a half & all the tuners are too brain dead to release a tuner that actually works properly.
Next you guys are going to try & tell me we've got a non US citizen "who knows what nationality" president in office that people actually voted for to help kill our economy.
C'mon now guys, I wasn't born yesterday!
You guys are just as nuts as the media claiming that ultra hot J Lo actually was married to that hispanic Igor looking guy Marc Atrocity... errr... I meant Anthony.

#13 ·
Next you guys are going to try & tell me we've got a non US citizen "who knows what nationality" president in office that people actually voted for to help kill our economy.
Thats not the Funny part to me The funny part is all the Blacks I work with think they have a Brother in the White House :doh::hehe:

Facts are The Dudes a mongrel :wink[3]: You Show me a White woman that can Give Birth to a African american :hehe:

You can't Get Papers on That Dog, Cause he's not recognized by the Kennel Club :rofl::hehe::thumb:

Not 100% Anything! hence Mongrel :thumb:

#14 ·
I used to dislike Obama, but he made it possible for me to recently buy a million dollar home up here in North Scottsdale Arizona for $500k cash.:nod:
Now if only he could cut the price in half for me on a new black Lambo, or at least help out these tuners that've been tuning for decades to figure out how to properly tune a 6.7 w/o killing off Ford's warranty.:tard::sly:

#19 ·
two bumperstickers from the 70's...

Where is Oswald when you need him?

Imprick The Peach!

#20 ·
Has anyone heard if the bully dog triple tuner is worth buying? or would anyone advise a H and S or something else over the bully dog?

#21 ·
By the way I have a
2011 6.7, 4 door, short bed , Black , Kingranch
completely stock as of right now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.