Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Somewhere on I-10....

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  PowerStrokinMonkey 
#1 ·
New MPG with aFe stage 2, H&S mini maxx and 4" w/o muffler....after several miles of driving on the HOT setting....just love it!! :wink[3]:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
23 MPG!!! You SUCK! :D Congrats... There's no way I can get my truck anywhere NEAR that mpg. :doh:

#5 ·
Exactly how I understand it. Once you start changing how much fuel your sending to the motor the computers accuracy for calculating MPGs is shot.

#8 ·
i try to tell folks i get 25 to 26 in my 6.0 and they never believe me lol.having a 2wd does have its advantages . I woukd love to have a new 6.7 but till my ole girl bits the bullet i will just stick with it.:icon_ford:

#12 ·
I have seen 21.5 a couple of times if I reset the comp just before getting on the highway,but it always declines back to 17/18 mpg's after a while.this is a stock f-350 4wd cc shortbox 20" wheels 3:55:thumb:

#14 ·
i drove my old mans 6.7 to vegas from slc and was able to get 25 mpg at 65 cruise set the whole way, no wind... i hand calculated and the computer was only .2 mpg off... his truck is also bone stock
my 6leaker on the other hand best i have seen was 18 on the same route similar conditions with vivians looney tune loaded doing 65 cruise set with 35 inch tires
i really want a 6.7 but i want a white cclb lariat and uh its more than my dad paid for his house so i just keep dreaming of the day i can afford one!

#17 ·
I hate to say this.....I can't really remember:dunno: It's kind of a wild reason why I ended up with this truck....part of the reason I can't remember

I'll see how the girl does tomorrow, got a 1400 mile round trip to do, headed off to pick up a 20,000 lb load. Should be good and "broke" in after this week :wink[3]:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.