Bully Dog 6.7 Scorpion Release - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Performance Parts Discussion 6.7 Performance Parts Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bully Dog 6.7 Scorpion Release

Ford 6.7 diesel (Scorpion) application release

Product will begin shipping November 17th.

Special pre-release offer

Act now and be one of the first 100 people to purchase a new GT from the Bully Dog web site using the Promo Code – SCORPION and receive your product before the formal release date of November 17h. By becoming an official Bully Dog Pre-Release Customer, your product will be shipped Overnight UPS before anyone else has even seen it! Be the first to crank up big POWER for your 6.7 Ford and make your buddies green with envy. Don’t forget to enter the Promo Code - SCORPION at checkout.

Press Release
The first tuner for the new Ford 6.7 diesel engine hits the streets

Bully Dog Technologies is known for being First to Market with new vehicle applications and the new 6.7 Ford is no different. The new Ford 6.7 diesel engine (named the Scorpion) is hitting the streets even as you read this - months before anyone said it would be possible.

The new Ford application will be available on the Triple Dog GT line of product manufactured and released after 11/16/2010. This new application is producing amazing horsepower and torque increases resulting in legal power as the GT does not bypass the DPF filter. “What our engineers have done here is simply amazing” states Daryl Klassen, COO of Bully Dog Technologies, “The power increases are very impressive and the tuning is second to none, especially when you consider that no one else in the marketplace is even close to releasing a product for the new Ford diesel.”

As mentioned earlier the new Triple Dog GT Diesel products will be hitting the streets any day now. The earlier versions of the popular GT will have to wait for the Ford 6.7 application release as new internal product hardware was required for the application. The older GT product will be able to be updated around December 15th.

Take advantage of this limited window of opportunity to start selling the new 6.7 Ford before the update is available to anyone else. Contact your Bully Dog representative to get your order placed today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Oilfield Trash
No power numbers?
Old 10-26-2010, 04:06 PM

At this time we do not have final horsepower and torque numbers, those will be released in the coming days.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:29 PM

I really do not care to increase hp and torque Ford has done a good enough job for me in that area. But I would like to get better mpg. If this will deliver better mpg I will buy today. Send me a pm on some of these numbers and pricing.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:33 PM

I can tell you that they list for $699.99 on our website
Old 10-26-2010, 04:55 PM

No mpg numbers. I am really thinking about it but no BS just the facts. 5% GAIN or what
Old 10-26-2010, 04:59 PM

I have no info other then what i posted. I copy and pasted directly from the internal email that was sent out. like i said. the product is not even released yet, we will have the final numbers in the coming days.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:38 AM

I've driven our truck but only towing and only tuned so numbers are hard to get because every driver and every condition will be different. I would say that on average you should gain 1-2mpg if you are driving it conservatively Some will claim more some will claim less
Old 10-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Oilfield Trash
percentage numbers should not be hard to come by for a company.... either someone has them or there hasn't been alot of testing done
Old 10-27-2010, 08:46 AM

Once again every truck is different, so results we get on our truck may not apply to every other truck out there.

I know right off the lot ours was getting 15mpg empty, the last time i drove it was getting around 17 so that would equal roughly a 13% increase. I havent had a chance myself to tow with it bone stock vs tuned but truck was getting 9-11 towing our race truck and enclosed trailer fully loaded at speeds of about 80mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.