Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2011-12 turbo upgrade?

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MACSDAD 
#1 ·
I know there was a list around here somewhere, but I don't think it has been updated in a while. What are the best options out there? I'm not trying to turn my truck into a race truck, it runs every day, tows up to 7 ton many days, etc. I just want more power, I feel that this turbo is too small (and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way)

Who has a 15 turbo upgrade? It it worth doing? Or should I look to another company?

#2 ·
following this. I know someday my turbo will stage a coup, Would like a reference to look back on.

#3 ·
15+ style turbo swap would be perfect for you! I'd also consider the TowMaxR upgrade as well. Slightly bigger than a stock 15+ turbo and very reliable. Give me a call if I can help! We sell these and the StreetMaxR swaps daily! (706)549-5355

#10 ·
Sorry i just saw this message. I try my best to reply to all of my PM's. If I missed anyone I apologize. As for the phone number, that's our old shop number. We dropped AT&T like its hot!! They suck! Have Charter now with a new number. (706)850-5830

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.