#1 ·
Where does this go!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Where did you pull that from?

I could be totally wrong but that looks like a glow plug to me

#3 ·
Looks like the EGT sensor you just pulled out of the EGR. If you're deleting the EGR completely, it doesn't go anywhere.

#4 ·
I assume you pulled that out of the egr valve pipe. If you are using the no limit block off plates you can put it in the exhaust manifold block off plate to fill the hole. However, it's not used and can't be read with the sctx4. I just used it to fill the hole in that plate until I ordered an SCT compatible egt probe. If you are using a block plate with no hole just remove it.

#5 ·
Yes it came out of the egr valve pipe. I have a block off plate and I assumed that it went in the exhaust block off plate. My egt/pyro 1 is crazy high like 2800 and its refueling my truck at idle. When you give it throttle it goes down. H and s mini max is what system I'm running.

#7 ·
I was kinda excited about when I wrote the last post. I put the factory egt sensory in the exhaust block off plate, it had a bung in it. My egt's are now reading 2800 or more at idle. When I drive the truck it goes down. I'm hoping that is a false reading. It is defueling the truck at idle. Also in the instructions it says to unplug the butterfly valve. It never says to plug it back in. Do I leave it unplugged or should I connect it back. I am running the truck in the stock setting. Will it hurt it to drive it? I'm kinda at a loss here. I've read the instructions multiple times.

#8 ·
I'm not familiar with the mini max and if that's capable of reading the stock probe. However, no you do nut plug back in the butterfly valve plug. The tune disables it and keeps the valve permanently open. You can now replace that valve with the HS intercooler pipe upgrade kit. The kit replaces the valve body and sensor all together.

#9 ·
Pretty sure you're supposed to use one of the egt probes from post turbo in your block off plate. The one you showed was the egrt and was designed to read a lower temp band.

#12 ·
Yes one of the 4 sensors from the exhaust pipe you took off.

#14 ·
Sounds about right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.