Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SCT Livewire TS?

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  HectorSaenz 
#1 ·
Anybody have any thoughts/comments on SCT's Livewire tuner for the 2016 6.7?

#2 ·
I have one and love it. Does everything I wanted it to do but doesn't hurt the wallet as much as a Spartan. Plus it's easy to mount right out of the box, and updates through WiFi so you don't have to go back and forth as long as you're within range.

#3 ·
definitely wish I would have gotten this one instead of my X4
works the exact same but has a better screen for keeping up with all types of temperatures & interesting things
most bang for the buck!
and if I'm not mistaken you can add custom tunes, so they'll load right up. no use paying a lot more for someone else's screen!

#4 ·
I like mine. Gets the job done.

Only the TS+ supports wifi.

#5 ·
Then I must have the + and I like that feature. Don't have to remove it to update I can do it from my driveway!

#6 ·
Give me a call if I can help anyone with a Livewire. We have tons of them and running some good Independence Day sale!!

#7 ·
I still have to send you my info to get an updated tune for mine. I was the first person you had actually get the WiFi to work a few months back.

#9 ·
The x4 can update over wifi, just saying...

Now you can't load custom tunes over wifi of that's what you're asking, but you really shouldn't buy the sct platform and expect to run the canned tunes, they aren't any good...run and shift horrible...sct platform + a GOOD custom tuner = much love.

Reactions: ARS1
#10 ·
Curious to your experience with the canned tunes. I've run them for about a year & have no complaints. They're pretty good for being "free"
I did notice my intake helped & selecting my correct gear ratio also made a difference. Before I just left it on "no changes made" but I recommend selecting the actual ratio. Plus, they did come out with quite a bit of updates to refine them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.