Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

H&S 369 install with Sp@rtan tuning

6K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  swatdoc 
#1 ·
Finally got around to installing the 369SX/E kit on my 2015 today. Was just planning on going with the 64mm but Mike talked me into the 69. Go figure! As usual the install was simple because H&S's parts are a work of art. Everything lined up perfect. Loaded up my new tunes from Matt at Sp@rtan, quick response tuning with shift on the fly. First test drive I was very impressed! Turbo starts to build boost around 1500 ish and is lit by around 2k. The sound is just beautiful! I'll be headed up to Sp@rtan for some live tuning to get her to full potential early next week. Prob won't be much longer after than i'll be giving Morgan a call! lol

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm just following the pipes to and from the intercooler. And it appears the air is being pushed backwards through the intercooler with this system. Am I seeing that correctly?

#7 ·
Interesting

#8 ·
Damn Jeremy lol keep it up man, my wish list gets bigger and bigger everytime you post something!

#10 ·

Pretty good video! I didn't put it to the mat until the converter locked. If I do it's just a wild burnout!

#12 ·
#14 ·
Great news. What kind of numbers are you producing? With the 16 turbo do I have to upgrade my turbo or can I keep it stock? Also can you run that setup with the block off plates or is a full egr delete required? Lastly, do you still have use of the exhaust brake on our 16s?

Coming from a 6.4 with perfectly tuned MCC software and stupid horsepower, I'm struggling with just the stage 1 intake and gear head tunes on my 6.7. I wonder if the mods you are running make you feel any closer to the power of your 6.4....

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the load of questions.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#15 ·
Mid ish 600's. I really wanted to put it on the dyno at Rudy's this year but simply never had time. I was slammed at the booth! Midwest makes a piping kit and you don't have to upgrade the turbo. I'm not sure about having to delete the EGR or not. It would certainly make for more room though. The response of my tuning and this turbo have me more than pleased! Spartan has their new QR tunes that make these trucks VERY snappy like the 6.4's

#18 · (Edited)
HAHA I know how that is - got boxes of stuff sitting around my house and garage waiting to be installed, including my CCV delete!!

Quick question - with this kit, do you still need the H&S intercooler pipe kit that replaces the stock butterfly, or does this kit include that too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.