Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Mini Maxx questions 2013 6.7

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  burris7555 
#1 ·
Hi guys. New 6.7 owner here and have some questions regarding a mini maxx that I recently acquired. First off it is a 209007 street model, second the serial number begins with 0071. Non on/off or HS unlock available. I am wanting to remove certain parts from the truck but from countless pages reading and searching the net it doesn't appear that this will happen with this model tuner. I have thought about MCC tuning for what I am trying to accomplish but have read conflicting reports of it working with a street model tuner. I guess what I am asking is if anyone has been in my shoes? Is there a way that this tuner can be made to work the way I want it to or am I SOL?

If anyone has any insight it would greatly be appreciated!

#2 ·
Sorry I don't have an answer for you. Try asking the same question on the H&S forum. You can get to it from the H&S Performance website. There's on fella on there that seems to have an answer for all technical questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.