Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

you guys looking for Edge Insight CTS2...

6K views 44 replies 14 participants last post by  ZMANN 
#1 · (Edited)
Hit Amazon. 👍

Marked down significantly.

#3 ·
got me twitchin...lol

I called mike today, guna call me back tomorrow

#4 · (Edited)
yeah you can save a whole $9.00!! Holy F@#& let me hurry and get out my credit card. if I'm not entirely mistaken No limit (bigrpwr) has it cheaper than that. Hell even if he didn't id still buy it from him, customer service is everything. I like warranties too. no offense dude but look around, they are 350.00 everywhere. even the Edge website has them for 359.00

Reactions: Pro fuzz
#6 ·
#7 ·
Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page
Edit Link was fixed to a 335$ vendor

remember our vendors stick to the MAP pricing they have to to keep selling the product and keeping the warranties legit

buy one for less than MAP and your likley not getting any warranty when you provide proof of purchase to Edge

#15 ·
I will not purchase a product when the purchase price determines warranty coverage. The link is showing a price of 317.51 and whether the consumer intentionally or not shouldn't be punished because they receive a faulty Edge at a discounted price. I'll never purchase an Edge product if I find this to be true. If Edge believes that purchasing from an Authorize dealer is important they shouldn't distribute their products to distributors who sell their products to small shops or directly to the public.

#8 ·
Link don't work fella..

#9 ·
That link doesn't work.

I would suggest to the members here that they buy from one of our reputable vendors, like Mike at No Limit or Corey at CNC Fab, rather than Amazon or Ebay.

Reactions: toren302
#10 ·
Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Nolimit fabrications Home Page

LMAO!!!!! sorry!!! just popped into my head

#13 ·
I agree Greg.

I would also have that thought the OP knew about MAP pricing and not try to steer members here to somewhere that would jeopardize the warranty.

Reactions: Heavy_GD
#14 ·
This is quite the broken record. And for the record, IF A VENDOR ANYWHERE SELLING EDGE PRODUCTS DOES NOT HAVE THIS LOGO, AND IS NOT REGISTERED AS AN AUTHORIZED DEALER, YOU WILL NOT GET A WARRANTY. PERIOD.

To be sure any vendor is a authorized dealer. Look up on the EDGE products dealer locator and type in the name and or zip to find them in the link below. Also, the DO NOT BUY list, that list is not always updated. So if you dont see a name on the list, it does NOT mean they are authorized dealer.

Dealer Locator | Edge Products

FYI, I have all EDGE products on sale too at 10% off, Im just too dang busy to update my website. CTS2 is $359.10

Also, there are many manufactures out there that have these policies in place. Some enforce them greatly, others not so much because they dont have the resources to police the interwebs.

#18 ·
What's the purpose of this thread again?

#22 ·
Now on to this valid point

actually someone else posted the link first... :wink:

I'll give you that, but this thread is misleading and it sets our members up to by a non supported device from a vendor on the do not buy list to save 30 dollars.

The real issue I had was that point. You turned it into a you vs us and the sponsors.

#27 ·
i like this part:

My suggestion is if you want to avoid a certain sponsor and you hate "what this site has become", you have the option to follow the rules or find a forum better suited for your views.

Reactions: Pro fuzz
#28 ·
Im wondering why a seemingly grown man has such an incredible internet hard-on for 2 of our vendors? I for one have kids,bills and a job that mean a helluva lot more to me and my time and brainspace. Ill spend $20,000 dollars at No limit or CNC just to spite the high school flavor of this thread. I came to this site to stay on the cutting edge of our vehicles tech side and style side but all I see is 1 guy with his junk out at the urinal looking over other guys shoulders trying to measure up...

#29 ·
OUCH!!!! that stings like a muther!!!

#34 ·
when you buy anything from an non authorized retailer no matter MAP or not your warranty is in Jeopardy and that assuming you didn't get a counterfeit part

some companies will self warranty like 1A auto but the MFG won't I don't think thats shady at all

#37 ·
that unauthorized retailer supply chain is a area of complete insanity to Me

I bought an MTX amp that I had a bad cable and it smoked the AMP MTX would not honor the warranty so I had to pay

I asked them how non Authorized retailers get their product ? and why it was on Me to search out who was Authorized Never did get an answer that made sense

that is something that has fallen on the end user and I agree it is BS but buyer beware
I called Timken and Timbren last time i bought expensive Items and asked for a Authorized retailer I got a lot of dead and useless links finally I just went with a Name I knew

but for this device I already know who I would buy from and He is an authorized seller and trusted on here

#38 ·
As it looks the prices have gone Up! CTS2 $429 at No Limit. Anyone have a sale or know where to purchase one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.