Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Tuner that adjusts TPMS on 2015 F350 6.7?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  VT19 
#1 ·
Im at my wits end with the TPMS low tire pressure message. None of the 4 nearest Ford dealers will adjust down to my 65psi Toyo 35's.
My only option (i think) is to buy a tuner that will still allow me to adjust it myself. Are there ANY tuners that will do it anymore - or have they all stopped doing it? If I can get an older (last year's) model - which one would work? I really don't need more power. I'm satisfied with the 2015 6.7. So - then my question is - how much do I want to spend JUST to get rid of the tpms issue. Is there a final word on this issue - other than you just can't? Has anyone seen any kind of "hack"? Thanks.

#2 ·
the Ford house can do it, its just a matter of whether they will or not. IDS will adjust the sensitivity you just gotta find a tech that will spend the 5 minutes doing it

Reactions: HeavyAssault
#6 ·
SCT X4 is what u need...NO LIMIT FAB did me right and expedited my product cuz of an issue I had.

#7 ·
no limit fabrications can handle it for you. hell if you call him he will probably walk you through doing it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.