Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vegreville, Alberta, Canada
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1. Yes it has to remain plugged in or it goes to "no more mode"
2. It comes with a windshield suction cup mount. Most guys mount in bottom left of the windshield. And run the cables inside the side panel drivers side of dash
3.EGT kit uses a pyro from your stock exhaust and mounts where the EGR inlet pipe is on the exhaust manifold and plugs into the EGR pyro plug ( just a side note. Removing the intake tube makes access to the bolts on the EGR inlet pipe a hell of a lot easier)
4.No messages what so ever
5. Yes the DEF tank can be removed along with the lines. (DEF pump will still run when truck is turned off. It runs when stock to drain the DEF lines)
6. Its noticeable when you giver hard on the throttle (causes a ear boner usually) and is relatively stock sounding in the cab when driving highway speeds
7. Stock air box flows enough air for even the Hot tune. A CAI is a plus tho
8.EGR delete is really NOT( edit ) needed. Just use the EGT block plates and make sure you unplug the two EGR valves as per H&S instruction on their website
If you need any help or pictures feel free to PM me
Current Rig: 2011 F-350 CCSB Lariat chrome FX4 Tuxedo Black.
Mods: aFe stage II, 8000k HID. 6" 4link Skyjacker Lift, 37" Toyos Wrapped around 20x9 XD MisFit Rims, H&S Minimaxx, 5" FloPro straight pipe
Traded: 2006 F-350 CCSB Amarillo Edition
Mods: 6" BDS 4-Link Lift Kit, 4" MBRP Cool Duals Exhaust, AFE Intake, Edge CTS Evo, 37x13.5x20 Toyo MT wrapped around XD Spy 20x9 Rims
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UA Local 488 Steamfitter/Pipefitter
Last edited by AlbertaStroker; 04-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.