Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2017....and it's time to pull the motor apart

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Jeremy@TDA 
#1 ·
Well the time has come. Ole gurl has been abused enough. 54k miles with multiple track passes, street abuse and towing with the 369sxe on my hottest tune! Trans is still holding decent and no holes in the block, so it's time for some upgrades.
-R&R rods
-Coated and cut pistons
-Midwest cam, forged push rods, springs and retainers
-ARP head and main studs
-Ported heads and manifolds
-Dual fuel
-100% overs
-488sxe feeding the 369sxe in the valley
-Trans built in house. RevMax quad disk converter

We shall see how it goes! Still waiting on a few parts! HUGE thanks to Mikey and Jared at Midwest

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Gonna be legit!! What kind of times were you running on the track? I'm curious what these trucks can do....

#6 ·
13's in a truck that heavy.......That pig is MOVING lol

#7 ·
Best I could lay down is a 15 sec 1/4 in a scsb with tunes and CAI and full deletes from you guys.

Need traction bars and the 15 turbo upgrade

Reactions: Jeremy@TDA
#9 ·
i need to swap to the 15 fuel pump to match the 15 turbo so i can turn my boost towards 37 or 38 lbs. your truck is gonna have me so jealous im in to watch this one.

#10 ·
Running a little late but here we are! Had a few issues with cam delivery so Jared hooked me up with an Elite cam. Motor and trans are out and it's time to get to work. It SUCKS that i'm missing Rudys but I have to get this thing done asap!

Also, considering selling my H&S 369 kit. Never had a single issue with it. I'll send the turbo to Barder to be freshened up before selling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.