2011 6.7 turbo - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Motor Problems 6.7 Motor Problems

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2011 6.7 turbo

hi have a 2011 f 350 6.7 and have had the turbo replaced once because of a bad waste gate and 10,000 mile later it needs another one, but the dealer can find a problem so they wont replace it. i use my truch for landscaping and it acts up all the time i loose boost so my truck starts to buck. i have had more problems with this truck in one year then i have had with any used truck combined. ive had new hubs put on new blower motor, trans solenoids, turbo and know my dpf filter is bad but they dont know what one so they wont touch it. bs ANY ONE ELSE WITH SIMILER PROBLEMS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

It sounds like you've got yourself a lemon. Thats way too many issues to have in such a short period of time. Start thinking about a lawyer and I hope it works for you. Rememeber, every brand has issues, if you really like your truck have them replace it and get one you can drive and really see what these trucks can do.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

i have gone directly through ford and they have filled for the lemon law and there lawyers say it does not meet the needs. yet the dealer says it should be bought back. this was the biggest waste of money i have every spent. the truck was $55,000 plus everythilng i have done to it for my work. after only one year they offered me only $32,000 on trade in. this whole thing makes me want to go back to my chevy's
Old 02-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I have had turbo issues as well at 29500 jthe first blew and then again at 40000 now sence they replaced that the truck dies if idling to long and takes about 10mins for it to start. took it in they replaced a flow valve to the turbo and 3 days later it started dieing again it runs fine going down the road just if you stop and idle i dont know what the hell is going on kinda tierd of dealing with. love the truck though i hope they get it figured out if not lemon law here i come.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

replaced turbo on my 2011 6.7 at 34,000, 37,000, 41,000, and now 52,000. the truck is bone stock. doesn't make much sense to me that they just keep replacing with the exact same kind of turbo....what happens when my warranty runs up? i also have the "death wobble" in the steering wheel and my dealership is dumbfounded....don't know how to fix. any input on what the heck is going on??
Old 03-20-2013, 05:22 AM

2011 6.7 turbo

Suggestion... Find a dealer w a tech that knows what they are doing!! 6.7 dpf is all one piece. It doesnt matter which one is bad bc it can only be replaced as a whole system!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.