Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Carli Suspenion Suggestions 4.5''

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bricewise 
#1 ·
Well I've finally gotten the green light from my wife to get a suspension on my 2012 KR. I planned on going with the 4.5'' 2.5 King Coilover. Because I most likely won't get the green light again. I'd like to buy everything I "need" at once and not have to deal with going back to her and saying I need this this and that.

Would you guys say the 2.5 King Coilover system covers everything? Or are there additional things I should purchase to my truck and suspension rotemck.

And finally you guys have any suggested vendors to buy this system from?

#2 ·
I think the CO isn't the way to go, that's just my opinion. Pintop is where it's at. If you have a green light, no limit. Make sure you get OUO ALA's too!

#3 ·
The OUO ALA's are the way to go. For sure.

#5 ·
The coilover won't ride any better than the pintop kit. It's basically just a different location for the one shock so that people can add bypass shocks for better off road performance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
$1000 more for kit that rides the same on pavement. And CO is not bolt on, you have to grind off the centering nub. Which means (I believe) you can't go back to stock. Anyone know for sure?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.