Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

22x9.5 Fuel Hostages, 37x13.50 Toyo MT's, with just a leveling kit? Yes Sir.....

12K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  HighOn22's 
#1 ·
Just got this on a few weeks ago. I was waiting on a chance to have the truck clean.

I know some people won't like it, but I like the stuffed look.

They only rub on the inner radius arm at full lock.

Shot at 2012-04-17

Shot at 2012-04-17

See less See more
#3 ·
Not bad at all. Seems like I only hear it from time to time when backing up. (IE: Backing out of a parking spot.)

I had the 35's originally and replaced them with the 37's.

So, if anyone wants a set of 35x12.50x22's with about 450 miles on them, I would make them a deal. :)

#6 ·
Nissankidd, For the leveling kit, I went with the Newton kit with a 5 " block in the rear. I may end up going with an icon kist down the road, but this seems to work for now. I had the same kit on my 09 and never had any issues.

Lrn5000, The wheels are 22x9.5 with the +19 or +20mm offset. (The biggest + offset you could get) I wanted to keep the tires as tucked as possible. I will try to take a pic when it quits raining.

#7 ·
those look sweet under there, only the newer trucks can accomplish that stuffed look, my leafs keep it from turning good lol

#13 ·
Tommy's Diesel, PM responded too.

Mystic,
$1300 plus shipping for the barely used tires. I will get closer up pics next time the truck is cleaned up. Sorry about the delayed response. I run a Baseball/Softall store and this is the busiest time of the year.

#19 ·
I'm sure your rubbing when turning around it certainly decreases your turning radius...no?

#22 ·
Looks great.

The 22x9.5's go perfect with the leveled stance, but I think the offset would be to high for a lifted truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.