Bulletproof Mud Flaps - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Exterior Discussion 6.7 Exterior Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bulletproof Mud Flaps

Does anyone know where to get the Bulletproof mud flaps in the U.S.? I have searched but can't find anything. I know Bulletproof is located in Canada and several of our northern neighbors have them on their trucks, but can't locate a dealer here. These are the best flaps I have seen and would like to get them for my 2012 F350 before it gets too beat up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I've never heard of these?? There pretty killer huh?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Project: Black Ops Exterior Complete - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Stroker, what do you think? I like em, and I usually hate mud flaps. Never had em on my black lifted Duramaxes, but any little puddle I drove through and my freshly cleaned trucks were dirty.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick14 View Post
Project: Black Ops Exterior Complete - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Stroker, what do you think? I like em, and I usually hate mud flaps. Never had em on my black lifted Duramaxes, but any little puddle I drove through and my freshly cleaned trucks were dirty.
I'm really liking these! I'm not a huge mud flap guy but these look killer! Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Old 12-03-2011, 04:48 PM

They are awesome. Work great. Look awesome. But expensive as all hell. Stainless ones are around $400 and black powder coat is $500 or 550
Old 12-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaStroker View Post
They are awesome. Work great. Look awesome. But expensive as all hell. Stainless ones are around $400 and black powder coat is $500 or 550
There is the man now. LOL...... Love the truck btw. Hoping someone knows where to get these in the U.S.. AlbertaStroker, what do you think helps with the road spray more.....the flares or the flaps? I had pocket flares on my Dmax and liked em, but would like to do a different approach this time.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:12 PM

I did both flares and flaps next to zero spray from my tires. Except on the sides of my rear bumper is about the only spot the flaps don't cover. I don't know of anywhere to buy them in the states and bulletproof doesn't list them on their website. Your best approach is to either get someone you know to pick up a set for you. Or search for the phone number to Tonka 4x4 in Edmonton Alberta and see if they will mail a set down to you
Old 12-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I emailed Tonka 4x4 and Bulletproof directly. I will see what they say. I looked on their website and was surprised that they don't even mention the flaps. BTW AlbertaStroker, you should change your sig so it shows off the side of that sweet beast. The front shot doesn't do it justice.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Did you hear back and were you able to pick these up? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Tonka 4x4 said they do not ship to U.S.. Bulletproof would, but it was over $400. Cant remember exactly. I ordered some duraflaps. The front ones were the oversized tires mudflaps. Duraflap said they wouldn't guarantee they would fit because they are for trucks with factory flares. I ordered them anyway and told them I would make them work. The fronts had to be molded with a heat gun so that the tires wouldn't contact them on full turn. Also a bracket was added at the inside of inner fender.
Attached Thumbnails
Bulletproof Mud Flaps-2012-01-06_08-34-07_273.jpg   Bulletproof Mud Flaps-2012-01-06_08-34-17_773.jpg   Bulletproof Mud Flaps-2012-01-06_08-34-26_794.jpg   Bulletproof Mud Flaps-2012-01-06_08-34-32_476.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.