Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

10" fabtech with 22x14 with 40's

17K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Notorious6.0 
#1 ·
Hey fellas, just thought you might enjoy the progress of my truck. It should be ready hopefully by Tuesday.

By the way, the little step was a joke by the guys at lujan Motorsports doing the lift! Thanks fellas!!!

See less See more
#9 ·
amazing wheels!!
looking awesome, hows the ride feel?

BTW 4th pic down, is that a Lamborghini Murciélago in the background?

#10 ·
Thanks but I still don't know how the ride is until Tuesday when they finish. You have a good eye my friend, that Lamborghini is one that I am doing a custom stereo system in and some 3pc wheels. I do stereo systems and wheels and tires but the lift was a little to big for me to handle so I gave it to my good buddy at lujan Motorsports to do.

#12 ·
you may wanna add some traction bars in the near future lol. capture that axle rap with those 40's:icon_ford:

btw im jealous

#13 ·
trust me I want them, but the fabtech ones look so old school that I didn't want to get those. I like the ones from RJ Rize but there are rumors that they are going out of business. I don't want to order them and play the waiting game. I hope the rumors are wrong and that they are alive and well. I hate to see anyone go through hard times. Aside from the Rize ones, I haven't seen any I like. Any ideas?

#14 ·
im a big fan of the ones from oneupoffroad.com

#18 ·
WOW thats absolutely gorgeous & the wheels are killer! I want em! :thumb:

#22 ·
Truck look killer bro! When you're running 40's, does 2" of lift really matter! lol

#24 ·
beautiful truck,
Mines gettin fabtech dual shock hoops, resiis all round, dual steering damper, bump stops and limit straps, new leaf packs and traction bars. Still debating radius or 4 link, before they ship my kit.
I steered away from the big coilovers as I heard they like to leak seals, and our Canadian winter kills shock seals real bad. Its so frigging cold, then ice and dirt froze on the shock shafts dont help either.

Should show up here in Canada in about 3 weeks Ive been told.
Im gonna run 38's on 20x12 though.

My garage has an 8 foot door and I figure with 38" tires Ill have about 2" clearance.

How far those tires stick out?
How tall is the truck ?

would appreciate any input here ....

#27 ·
What kind of wheels are those bro?

#32 ·
How's it ride bro?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.