Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Show me your Leveled 6.7

370K views 326 replies 173 participants last post by  JJMassar 
#1 ·
Id like to see all the leveled 6.7s out there. Please when posting your truck include the following.

What lift Brand/Inches/Front/Rear
What Wheels Size and Offset
What Tires Brand and Size

Also interested on your opinions....only if you have a leveled 6.7

Thanks!

#6 ·
Readylift 2.5 stage II,front only stock 20's with 275/65 michelins. Handles great:thumb:

#7 · (Edited)
Have the Icon but I would say it is closer to 3" in front and went with a 5" block in the rear. Looks dead level to me. Updated pic

#12 ·
Have the Icon but I would say it is closer to 3" in front and went with a 5" block in the rear. Looks dead level to me

]
Great looking truck! I am going to order an Icon 2.5 tomm, should I ask to have a 5" block instead of the 4" that comes standard? The last thing I want is the nose sticking up!!
Also, can I get a side pic to see the stance of the 20x9 BMF's? I am on the fence b/t 9's and 10's.:thumb:

#14 ·
Thanks for the pic cjf, and my truck does have noticable rake from rear to front. I have not measured it, but would say around an inch.
As for the 10" wheels, I do not think rubbing would be an issue, I am more concerned with how far they extend out past the fender.

#17 ·
Yep Recon mirror, roof and tail and third brake lights. Will have to work on some better pics.

#23 ·
I feel yea, im sure you remember my 08, new truck is getting leveled and 35s. I need to hurry up and get it done before i decide to order a 7" its hard but practicality is really making sense to me these days.

#32 ·
I think Icon has it pretty figured out.

F250 needs a 4" or a F350 block in the rear to be level. F350s just need the front kit and leave the rear alone.

I think the only other factor that might make some trucks higher or lower in the rear is if you have an overload spring or not.

#37 ·
What lift? And what tires do you have, make and size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.