LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 Old 10-01-2016, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question Paramount Raptor Grille on a 2016

Yes, I did search and came up empty handed.

Has anyone installed the Paramount Raptor Grille on their 11-16 F2/350? If so, could I see a pic, please? Like I said above, I searched the forum and didn't find anything. Admittedly, I may have not conducted my search properly (I'm still new). If there's a link to another thread on this, I'll more than happily read through it.

If you have installed one, can you swap out the 1st and 3rd letter for the F and R?

Lastly, has anyone found a reputable source for these letters? Paramount doesn't seem to sell them and the only "sources" I've found are on eBay. Still not sure if this is the route I'll go, I actually like the factory grill.

I have emailed Paramount and am awaiting their response. If all else fails I will be working out of Ontario, CA in a week or so and I'll swing by their place of manufacturing.

Thanks in Advance for any information provided...

2016 FX4
LineX and Weather Techs, so far
Hostile Havoc Wheels on the way
More to come

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 117 Old 10-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Garage
I've seen those on 150s and they look terrible to me but then again I've owned 3 Raptors. I'd imaging it doesn't say FORD due to copy right complications that's probably why they haven't answered about it.

'16 F250 6.7L 4x4 Lariat SCT Livewire TS w/ Gearhead Tunes - 5" Flo Pro No Muffler 6" Tip - No Limit Stg 1 Intake - EGR Block Off Kit - Full LED Conversion - 10" Fabtech Dirt Logic 4.0 Coil Over Lift - Fabtech Floating Traction Bars - Rear Dirt Logic 2.25s -Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.0 Dual Steering Stabilizers - 22"x14" -70 Fuel Driller - 22"x15.5"x40" Toyo M/T - Smitty Bilt M1 Front/Rear Bumpers - Smitty Bilt 12,000lb Winch - Smitty Bilt M1 Grille - AMP XL Power Steps - Spyder Headlights w/ 6000k HIDs - Spyder LED Tails
'17 Shelby GT350 Shadow Black / Lightning Blue OTT Stripes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'17 Corvette Grand Sport 3LT Black / Red Hash Stripes

'17 Yukon Denali 4x4 Black/Black/Black - Wife's Ride

'14 Raptor Ruby Red - Garage Queen
My Build Page

post #3 of 117 Old 10-01-2016, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS1 View Post
I've seen those on 150s and they look terrible to me but then again I've owned 3 Raptors. I'd imaging it doesn't say FORD due to copy right complications that's probably why they haven't answered about it.
Yeah, I've found plenty of pics with them on 150's as well, but not 250's except for websites that sell them. TBH I'm not dead set on it, I the way it looks on the web, but like I said earlier I also like the stock grille too. I do like the way it says Ford vice the circles in it. I hear ya on the copyright complications, didn't even think of that.

I appreciate the response!

2016 FX4
More to come

post #4 of 117 Old 10-02-2016, 05:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Here is a pic I found:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4833.JPG
Views:	1053
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	567489  
post #5 of 117 Old 10-02-2016, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokin15 View Post
Here is a pic I found:
Thanks Strokin! For some reason it looks different on that truck than the "advertisement" pictures I've seen on the internet.

Trying to mentally picture what it would look like on my truck, from that picture, I'm not a fan of it going on my truck. Looks good on that truck, but again, that truck has a more aggressive "race stance" to it. Which makes sense, since the Raptor was essentially designed to be an offroad race truck.

I appreciate you taking the time to dig that picture up.

2016 FX4
More to come

post #6 of 117 Old 10-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
I just ordered one today, yes the 1st and 3rd letters come off, and if you are resourceful you can mod them in to an F & R. If you are not so handy, there are sources out there that sell the F & R already made and you just have to swap them out with the "D's" on the grille.

2014 Sterling Gray Lariat, 8" Mcgaughy's phase 3 lift powder coated illusion purple, 24x12 American Force Vectors, 38x13.50R24 Nitto Trail Grapplers, PTM bumpers and grille, 40" curved LED bar on KD Fab brackets in lower bumper opening, Rigid Dually SAE in fog light openings, AMP steps, Rhino Lining bedliner, removed stickers and door badges, smoked headlights & taillights, 6K HID headlights, Weathertech floor liners, & LED interior lighting.
post #7 of 117 Old 10-06-2016, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUZICAN View Post
I just ordered one today, yes the 1st and 3rd letters come off, and if you are resourceful you can mod them in to an F & R. If you are not so handy, there are sources out there that sell the F & R already made and you just have to swap them out with the "D's" on the grille.
CUZI - Thank you for the information; I'd be interested to see pictures once you have it installed.

2016 FX4
More to come

post #8 of 117 Old 10-06-2016, 05:21 PM

I'll post some pics once it's installed.

2014 Sterling Gray Lariat, 8" Mcgaughy's phase 3 lift powder coated illusion purple, 24x12 American Force Vectors, 38x13.50R24 Nitto Trail Grapplers, PTM bumpers and grille, 40" curved LED bar on KD Fab brackets in lower bumper opening, Rigid Dually SAE in fog light openings, AMP steps, Rhino Lining bedliner, removed stickers and door badges, smoked headlights & taillights, 6K HID headlights, Weathertech floor liners, & LED interior lighting.
post #9 of 117 Old 10-06-2016, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUZICAN View Post
I'll post some pics once it's installed.
Awesome...look forward to them when the time comes. Best of luck with the install!

2016 FX4
More to come

post #10 of 117 Old 10-11-2016, 03:09 PM

Grille as it comes out of the box

New replacement F & R

Installed

Now to just get the shell painted.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode