Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I love when people comment with nothing to add. If you have nothing to contribute, just don't say anything. I guess post count means something to some people.
To get a better sound from factory stereo, you need to be more specific as to what you want. Louder, Bass, or quality of sound. For more Bass, you can replace the factory sub with a quality sub (JL is my personal favorite, around $80). Replacing the door speakers is a good start. Maybe a three way speaker(Start with Polk Audio, good price and sound great). To get louder, you will need more amplifier. That starts a whole different conversation.
Hope this HELPS and doesn't just rack up post count.
94% of all Dodge Cummins trucks from1992 through 2012 are still on the road today..... The other 6% made it home.....
2012 F250 Lariat FX4
H&S Mini Maxx
Deleted MBRP 4" W/Muffler
EGT blocker plate
If it still runs when you delete it, you don't need it!