Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Productivity screen queston

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  username_invalid 
#1 ·
Recently i upgraded my dash cluster to include the productivity screen. While i was testing things out i noticed that i do not get a notification now when i engage the E-Locker. can anyone verify if the productivity screen is supposed to give you a notification? Thanks

#4 ·
Sorry for the late reply i'm currently on travel for military. Would you be able to check and take a picture of your dash with it lit up so i can send it to Circuit medics? Thanks

#5 ·
Hey there! I'm not too sure if you got this worked out already, but I got some shots of a productivity screen for you.

I took some shots of the screen with and without the locker activated. You'll see that the locker notification icon shows up within the productivity screen itself, and not as its own light in the cluster.

Also, if you're on the "Off Road" screen, you'll notice that the rear differential actually changes color as an added indication of the locker being activated.

Just as an added note, I'm not sure if there have been multiple versions of the productivity screen, but these pictures were taken from a 2011 F-250.

Hopefully these help! :thumb:

Attachments

#6 ·
This was exactly what i was looking for. Thank you so much!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.