Service advance track, no ABS! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.7 Drivetrain Problems 6.7 Drivetrain Problems

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2014, 07:01 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Service advance track, no ABS!

I decided to take my super duty into a little mud, the 4x4 is nothing like my old chev or dodge. I had to stop the truck or a warning would come up saying 4x4 was being delayed at speeds exceeding 5km/h.
Once the 4x4 was finally engaged, I locked the front hubs. I got 10 feet into the mud and gave the truck some throttle and the advance track and abs light lit up!

The truck used to flawlessly perform posi-tire spin, now only the passenger tire turns.

My truck is tuned and deleted, I'm just worried if I take the truck to the dealer, they will reset the computer and my programmer won't work or something.

Any advice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I've had that happen to my 2014 gasser. I've cycled the key and it went away. I don't know what caused it. FYI to turn of advanced trac press and hold your traction control button (5-10 seconds) tell it says "advanced trac off" on the dash. It really helps in the mud. Plus you can set the truck sideways without having to truck trying to straighten you back out.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbluke55 View Post
I've had that happen to my 2014 gasser. I've cycled the key and it went away. I don't know what caused it. FYI to turn of advanced trac press and hold your traction control button (5-10 seconds) tell it says "advanced trac off" on the dash. It really helps in the mud. Plus you can set the truck sideways without having to truck trying to straighten you back out.
Thanks for the reply!

I had the advance track off at the time, burn outs are absolutely insane when you turn it off! Nothing like rolling sideways at 55mph!

I cycled the key, cleared codes using the SPARTAN, nothing.

I can't make any adjustments to my advance track systems ATM because of the warning...

So I'm thinking the next step is to take to the dealer, but I don't want them to flash my truck computer to stock while my tuner is programmed to the 165, I fear It will make my tuner useless and make my truck run like crap since the DPF is deleted
Old 05-29-2014, 06:18 PM

Fixed the issue!

Ripped the front abs sensor off... Lol

Apparently the abs is connected to the advance track, because once I replaced the sensor, the advance track was working!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.